Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm a bitch!

  1. #1
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Well, I got homework ( [img]frown.gif[/img] ) and rearranging ( [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) to do. BBL.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well yes. Most STD's are a bitch. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well.... I added another star to you bitch. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to bitchhood! [img]cool.gif[/img]


    <marquee><font size="6">BEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOTCH!!!!!</font>tongue</marquee>

  5. #5
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    3 Stars? I'm a high quality bitch.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Justice On A Stick's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're a slut, too.

    [STD] I'll suck you

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the cheese stands alone !!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...I heard, you were an easy bitch! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    ...how's about a drink, bitch? [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm kind of liking being a suckass fucking bitch or whatever...but i'm still working on my bitch status

  10. #10
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar
    Damn straight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •